Change is in the Air
Change is a part of everyday life. While we all sometimes wish we could go back to the “good old days,” there will be a point in the future when this very moment will be considered one of those times. My letter in this issue deals with changes and how to adapt, accept and succeed. I also touch upon an upcoming announcement regarding changes for the Smart Card Alliance itself, all designed to ensure we continue to serve the needs of our members. The newsletter also features updates on Alliance Councils, a profile of Leadership Council member FIS, a feature article on embedded hardware security for IoT apps, new members, and CSCIP and CSEIP recipients.
The Smart Card Alliance IoT Security Council recently published a white paper, Embedded Hardware Security for IoT Applications. The white paper was developed to describe the value of embedded hardware security in end devices used in IoT applications.
White Papers & Case Studies
Other Popular Reports
The Smart Card Alliance brings you a wealth of information about smart card technology and its applications.
- Smart Card Alliance Highlights 2016 Identity Security-focused Council Accomplishments, Announces New Council Leadership
- Com4 delivers a seamless customer experience for connecting industrial devices thanks to Gemalto
- RSA Conference: Gemalto unveils the industry’s most robust encryption solutions to protect data across the cloud, enterprise and high-speed networks
- Allegion, Brivo Integration Offers New Cloud-Based Access Control For Schlage® NDE Series Wireless Locks
- Smart Card Alliance Securing Federal Identity 2017 Conference to Cover Leading Government Authentication and Identity Topics
- 34 Bridge Alliance members can now access Gemalto On-Demand Connectivity for Industrial and Consumer IoT devices
- Gemalto to supply new Digital Identity Solution for the Swedish Tax Agency
- Al Rajhi Bank deploys Gemalto’s instant EMV card issuance solution in new self-service kiosks
- BRBCARD selects Gemalto to deliver opt-in mobile marketing campaigns in Brazil
- The state of New Hampshire and Gemalto go live with a New driver’s license program
Smart Card News: Members
Smart Card Alliance in the Media
Join the Alliance
Our mission is to accelerate the widespread adoption, usage, and application of smart card technology in North America by bringing together users and technology providers in an open forum to address opportunities and challenges for our industry.
Latin America Chapter
The Latin American smart card market is growing, and the Smart Card Alliance has formed a new Latin American chapter to bring together smart card suppliers, partners and customers in order to address the challenges facing smart card deployment in the region.