September Member Bulletin
Aligning the Smart Card Alliance organization to support its members and followers to get in front of changing technology trends is becoming quite challenging, but carries with it many opportunities. My letter this month talks more about adapting to necessary change in order to remain ahead of the curve.
White Papers & Case Studies
Other Popular Reports
The Smart Card Alliance brings you a wealth of information about smart card technology and its applications.
- IoT Device and Data Security Challenges and Solutions Headline the Smart Card Alliance 2016 Security of Things Conference
- Smart Card Alliance Webinar to Explore Benefits of Contactless Card and Mobile EMV Payments for US Issuers
- Payments Thought Leaders Invited to Submit Speaking Proposals for the Smart Card Alliance’s 2017 Payments Summit
- Smart Card Alliance Recognizes Members for Outstanding Participation and Contributions in 2016
- Alibaba and Gemalto work hand-in-hand to secure China’s IoT market
- Smart Card Alliance to Host Webinar on Benefits and Implementation of EMV Tokenization for Stronger Payments Security
- Norway chooses Gemalto’s fully integrated solution for eID and ePassport
- Lifestyle Communities Provides Mobile-First Experiences for Residents with Brivo’s Cloud-Based Mobile Access Control Solution
- Keynote Speakers Address IoT Security Challenges at Smart Card Alliance 2016 Security of Things Conference
- Juniper Research recognizes Gemalto as an established leader in fast-growing IoT market
Smart Card News: Members
Smart Card Alliance in the Media
Join the Alliance
Our mission is to accelerate the widespread adoption, usage, and application of smart card technology in North America by bringing together users and technology providers in an open forum to address opportunities and challenges for our industry.
Latin America Chapter
The Latin American smart card market is growing, and the Smart Card Alliance has formed a new Latin American chapter to bring together smart card suppliers, partners and customers in order to address the challenges facing smart card deployment in the region.