A Message From the Executive Director
It’s been a few months since I’ve talked about the government market, and with our 2016 Government Conference coming up in a few weeks, I’ve turned my attention to the government security marketplace. I hope you’ll join us for Securing Federal Identity 2016, which will be held on June 6th at the Ronald Reagan International Trade Center Building in Washington, DC. This issue of the newsletter also features updates on Alliance Councils, a profile of our newest Internet of Things (IoT) Security Council, new members and CSCIP and CSEIP recipients. Read my letter.
The Smart Card Alliance Identity Council recently published a white paper, Smart Card Technology and the FIDO Protocols. The white paper was developed to describe the role of smart card technology in implementations of the FIDO protocols.
White Papers & Case Studies
Other Popular Reports
The Smart Card Alliance brings you a wealth of information about smart card technology and its applications.
- Smart Card Alliance Securing Federal Identity 2016 Agenda Covers Advances in Identity Management and Authentication in Government
- Smart Card Alliance and International Parking Institute Publish New Edition of EMV and Parking White Paper
- Smart Card Technology Enhances FIDO Implementations for Strong Authentication
- Smart Card Alliance Expands Focus to Internet of Things, Forms New Council to Accelerate Adoption of Secure Architectures
- Smart Card Alliance Outlines New Paradigm for a Secure, Streamlined Healthcare Industry in New Infographic
- US Payments Industry Executives Gather at the Smart Card Alliance’s 2016 Payments Summit and the ICMA EXPO
- Revamped Smart Card Alliance Government Conference Offers Refreshed Look at Government Identity and Authentication
- Model for Open Payments Architecture in Transit Outlined in Smart Card Alliance White Paper
- Infineon presents world’ smallest plug-and-play NFC security module for smart wearables
- oti and Billing System Corporation Demonstrate NFC-based Cashless Payment Solutions at RETAILTECH JAPAN
Smart Card News: Members
Smart Card Alliance in the Media
Join the Alliance
Our mission is to accelerate the widespread adoption, usage, and application of smart card technology in North America by bringing together users and technology providers in an open forum to address opportunities and challenges for our industry.
Latin America Chapter
The Latin American smart card market is growing, and the Smart Card Alliance has formed a new Latin American chapter to bring together smart card suppliers, partners and customers in order to address the challenges facing smart card deployment in the region.