Year in Review Publication
I am pleased to announce that the 2014 Annual Review from the Smart Card Alliance is now available in printed copies and on our website. This year’s publication captures the essence of a year’s worth of Smart Card Alliance activity to accelerate growth and anticipate changes for the smart card industry.
I hope that it provides you with valuable insight into all that our community of industry leaders has accomplished this year and that it gives you some perspective into what lies ahead for you, your organization, and the smart card industry. You have multiple options to view the publication. You can read it online and enjoy an electronic viewing experience, download a PDF version and read it at your convenience, or contact us to receive a printed copy. Whatever method you choose, you’ll have access to an overview of thoughts, perspectives, insights and profiles across a broad spectrum of markets and technologies in a visually appealing style. Thank you for your support of the Smart Card Alliance.
The Smart Card Alliance Payments Council recently published a white paper, Technologies for Payment Fraud Prevention: EMV, Encryption and Tokenization, to describe the role of EMV, encryption and tokenization for securing the payments infrastructure and preventing payment fraud.
White Papers & Case Studies
Other Popular Reports
The Smart Card Alliance brings you a wealth of information about smart card technology and its applications.
- Smart Card Alliance Supports WEDI Research Paper on Securing Patient Identities with Smart Cards
- Smart Card Alliance Recognizes Outstanding Individuals, Leaders and Organizations at Annual Member Meeting
- Gemalto enables KDDI to offer secure high-definition audio services over LTE network
- Keynote Speakers Lead the Way on U.S. EMV Chip Migration, Mobile Wallets and Transit Payment Innovations at the 2015 Smart Card Alliance Payments Summit
- ACS Receives Certificate of Merit for Communications in APICTA Awards 2014
- “La Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec” selects Gemalto’s end-to-end solution for its secure driver’s license program
- Gemalto Launches Enhanced Visual and Tactile Security Features for Official Identity Documents
- TSYS Recognized by Smart Card Alliance
- Infineon Security Products Protect Online Accounts with New FIDO 1.0 Specifications
- 27 banks in Taiwan launch NFC services with Gemalto TSM Hub
Smart Card News: Members
- Audio: MarketWatch: Why your next credit card may look different
- Audio: BankInfoSecurity: How Will Apple Pay Impact U.S. EMV?
- Video: CBS Chicago, Broadcast: “Switch To Safer ‘Chip’ Cards Not Happening Fast Enough For Some Consumers”
- Audio: Bank Info Security: The Biggest Challenge to EMV Migration
- Video: House Hearing on Data Breaches: Randy Vanderhoof Testifies in Support of U.S. Move to EMV Chip Payments to Curb Cybercrime
Smart Card Alliance in the Media
Join the Alliance
Our mission is to accelerate the widespread adoption, usage, and application of smart card technology in North America by bringing together users and technology providers in an open forum to address opportunities and challenges for our industry.
Latin America Chapter
The Latin American smart card market is growing, and the Smart Card Alliance has formed a new Latin American chapter to bring together smart card suppliers, partners and customers in order to address the challenges facing smart card deployment in the region.