Alliance Activities : Events : Contactless Payments Retailer Webinar
Contactless Payments: The Retailer Experience
- Download the presentation
Millions of U.S. consumers have begun using contactless payment cards and devices to pay for low-value purchases at the retail point-of-sale. Some of the best known national, regional, and local retailers across the nation are now accepting contactless payments, capitalizing on consumers’ love for the speed and convenience of contactless payment transactions.
This industry presentation focuses on the retailer experience and provides retailers with a detailed understanding of what is driving the move to contactless payments and how retailers can take advantage of the many benefits that contactless payments bring to their business.
This industry presentation covers:
- Which retail segments are capitalizing on the speed and convenience of contactless payments
- What the key business drivers are for retailers accepting contactless payments
- How consumers are reacting to changing the way they pay
- What new opportunities are being enabled with contactless payment technology
- What retailers need to consider in implementing contactless payments
- Randy Vanderhoof, Smart Card Alliance
- Gavin Waugh, Arby’s Restaurant Group
- Mark Jackson, Cadbury Schweppes
- Michael Verdesca, Jack in the Box, Inc.
- Sahir Anand, Aberdeen Group
- Susan Reda
STORES Magazine and LPinformation
View this industry presentation today to learn more about how retailers can take advantage of this exciting new era of contactless payments. Please note that you will be asked to register in order to view the presentation.
This industry presentation has produced as a web seminar in partnership with the STORES Knowledge Series.