Alliance Activities : Education : Education and Certification Programs
Smart Card Alliance Education and Certification Programs
The Smart Card Alliance offers various educational and certification programs. Please click a link below to discover more.
- The Smart Card Alliance Leadership, Education, and Advancement Program (LEAP) is an online, members-only organization for smart card professionals.
- Certified Smart Card Industry Professional (CSCIP) is an internationally recognized credential for smart card industry professionals
- Certified System Engineer ICAM PACS Training and Certification Program (CSEIP) provides advanced training for systems engineers on how to set-up and test E-PACS to align with government-wide specifications
- The Educational Institute offers both online and classroom-based courses covering smart card technology and applications.
- The Smart Card Alliance National Center for Advanced Payments and Identity Security hosts in-person training and educational events including certification training, workshops, symposia and other programs.