Breaking Out of Our Information Bubbles
Often, people can’t communicate or understand other views because they live inside a bubble that only allows information in from select sources and blocks out everything else. These days, we are all aware of how another information bubble involving politics has heightened the partisan divide in our country. Read my letter to see how the payment industry is influenced by this type of atmosphere, and what can be done to break through.
The Smart Card Alliance IoT Security Council recently published a white paper, Embedded Hardware Security for IoT Applications. The white paper was developed to describe the value of embedded hardware security in end devices used in IoT applications.
White Papers & Case Studies
Other Popular Reports
The Smart Card Alliance brings you a wealth of information about smart card technology and its applications.
- Gemalto wins Privacy Design Award for its Identity Verification solution
- Consumers increasingly aware of online security risks, but hold businesses responsible for data breaches, finds Gemalto study
- Easy and Gemalto improve quality of mobile services in Brazil
- Wa!, the multi-service mobile wallet from BNP Paribas, is secured by Gemalto
- Smart Card Alliance Educates Merchants and Issuers on Contactless Payments Benefits, Security Considerations with Infographics, Q&A
- Gemalto connects China’s first Internet Car launched by Banma
- Uganda speeds visa issuance and strengthens border security with Gemalto Visa Management System
- Gemalto launches LTE Cat. M1 wireless module to enable new IoT use cases
- AT&T strengthens Internet of Things (IoT) offerings with Gemalto’s remote subscription management solution
- Gemalto study reveals security concerns over convergence of personal and workplace identities
Smart Card News: Members
Smart Card Alliance in the Media
Join the Alliance
Our mission is to accelerate the widespread adoption, usage, and application of smart card technology in North America by bringing together users and technology providers in an open forum to address opportunities and challenges for our industry.
Latin America Chapter
The Latin American smart card market is growing, and the Smart Card Alliance has formed a new Latin American chapter to bring together smart card suppliers, partners and customers in order to address the challenges facing smart card deployment in the region.