I am pleased to announce that the 2016 Annual Review from the Smart Card Alliance is now available. This year’s publication captures the essence of a year’s worth of Alliance activity and demonstrates the value of the organization to our members. I hope this overview provides you with valuable insight into all that our community of industry leaders have accomplished this year. Whatever method you choose to read – online or by downloading a PDF version to view at your convenience – you’ll have access to an overview of thoughts, perspectives, insights and profiles across a broad spectrum of markets and technologies in a visually pleasing format. Enjoy the summaries, photos, event recaps, council activities, member spotlights, COE companies, certified training recipients, white paper excerpts and much more. Thank you for being part of our organization.
The Smart Card Alliance IoT Security Council recently published a white paper, Embedded Hardware Security for IoT Applications. The white paper was developed to describe the value of embedded hardware security in end devices used in IoT applications.
White Papers & Case Studies
Other Popular Reports
The Smart Card Alliance brings you a wealth of information about smart card technology and its applications.
- Easy and Gemalto improve quality of mobile services in Brazil
- Wa!, the multi-service mobile wallet from BNP Paribas, is secured by Gemalto
- Smart Card Alliance Educates Merchants and Issuers on Contactless Payments Benefits, Security Considerations with Infographics, Q&A
- Gemalto connects China’s first Internet Car launched by Banma
- Uganda speeds visa issuance and strengthens border security with Gemalto Visa Management System
- Gemalto launches LTE Cat. M1 wireless module to enable new IoT use cases
- AT&T strengthens Internet of Things (IoT) offerings with Gemalto’s remote subscription management solution
- Gemalto study reveals security concerns over convergence of personal and workplace identities
- China Mobile enters the connected car market with Gemalto’s remote subscription management solution
- Gemalto to acquire 3M’s Identity Management Business
Smart Card News: Members
Smart Card Alliance in the Media
Join the Alliance
Our mission is to accelerate the widespread adoption, usage, and application of smart card technology in North America by bringing together users and technology providers in an open forum to address opportunities and challenges for our industry.
Latin America Chapter
The Latin American smart card market is growing, and the Smart Card Alliance has formed a new Latin American chapter to bring together smart card suppliers, partners and customers in order to address the challenges facing smart card deployment in the region.