I am pleased to announce that the 2016 Annual Review from the Smart Card Alliance is now available. This year’s publication captures the essence of a year’s worth of Alliance activity and demonstrates the value of the organization to our members. I hope this overview provides you with valuable insight into all that our community of industry leaders have accomplished this year. Whatever method you choose to read – online or by downloading a PDF version to view at your convenience – you’ll have access to an overview of thoughts, perspectives, insights and profiles across a broad spectrum of markets and technologies in a visually pleasing format. Enjoy the summaries, photos, event recaps, council activities, member spotlights, COE companies, certified training recipients, white paper excerpts and much more. Thank you for being part of our organization.
Contactless EMV Payments
The Contactless EMV Payments white paper takes a fresh look at contactless payments benefits and implementation considerations for issuers and merchants.
White Papers & Case Studies
Other Popular Reports
The Smart Card Alliance brings you a wealth of information about smart card technology and its applications.
- TSYS Renews Payments Agreement with Advanzia Bank
- Gemalto’s Device Management boosts LTE adoption and usage
- “Le Groupement des Cartes Bancaires CB” selects Gemalto PURE technology to launch mobile payment on its CB system in France
- TSYS Signs Payments Agreement with Virgin Money
- Paris Aéroport selects Gemalto to ease and secure passenger flow at border control
- Customized electronic ticket solutions simplify daily commute in Russian cities
- Gemalto Subscription Management joins forces with Huawei’s OceanConnect, boosting IoT ecosystem
- Gemalto enables trust service providers to roll out eIDAS compliant services as revolutionary initiative comes into effect in Europe
- Smart Card Alliance 2017 Payments Summit to Cover Latest Innovations and Advancements on All Things Payments
- Gemalto extends remote provisioning to all consumer devices with GSMA compliant solution
Smart Card News: Members
Smart Card Alliance in the Media
Join the Alliance
Our mission is to accelerate the widespread adoption, usage, and application of smart card technology in North America by bringing together users and technology providers in an open forum to address opportunities and challenges for our industry.
Latin America Chapter
The Latin American smart card market is growing, and the Smart Card Alliance has formed a new Latin American chapter to bring together smart card suppliers, partners and customers in order to address the challenges facing smart card deployment in the region.